Thanks for stopping by today to check out this week's challenge from the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew!
This week our theme is A Rose By Any Other Name
You guessed it, we want to see a rose somewhere on your project.
I was stumped at first, I don't think I have a single rose stamp.
Then I remembered that my crewmate Chris sometime ago gifted me these really pretty pink fabric roses. So I started there and here's what I came up with:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Early Espresso & Daffodil Delight cardstock (SU)
- Life in Colour design paper (Simple Stories)
- Fabric rose (gift from Chris)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Bunny die (Impression Obsession)
- Scallop border punch (SU)
- Paper piercer & mat (SU)
- Fine tip black sharpie
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Sentiment Sampler stamp set (Paper Smooches)
As always, we would love for you to play along with us!
You can check out all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there please share some loves with the rest of the crew and our guest designer.