Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #306 - Dude


Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew.

With Father's Day just a few weeks away, we want to focus on the dudes in our lives.

You don't have to make a Father's Day card (but you can if you want to)...I didn't...I have a WHACK of Father's Day cards in my stash already and I only need two a year...so I went with a dude birthday card instead, I never seem to have enough of those!


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Daffodil Delight and Gumball Green cardstock (SU)
  • Chevron punch (SU)
  • 6/16", 1/2" and 3/4" circle punches (SU)
  • Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
  • Sentiment Sampler stamp set (Paper Smooches)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
As always, we would love for you to play along with us.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty love with the rest of the crew!!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Very simple but effective side card! Makes me want that chevron punch!

Barbara Godden said...

Wow simple but so effective!! love it.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Donna, love this very graphic and colorful card with it's perfectly placed chevrons and circles.
Love the font on the sentiment.
Great masculine card.
Hugs,
Maria.