Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #307 - Happy Mail


Hello again crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

This week out theme is Happy Mail

You can interpret the challenge any way you like, envelopes, writing letters, mail related or letter writing supplies (papers, stamps) etc.

I went old school and broke out my typewriter (stamp)


Shite I used to make this card:

  • Black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Very Vanilla & Cherry Cobbler cardstock (SU)
  • Alphabet design paper (SU)
  • You're My Type stamp set (SU)
  • 2 1/2" circle punch (SU)
  • Scallop border punch (SU)
  • Small heart punch (SU)
  • Black Soot distress ink (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to play along with us!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.

While you are there, please leave some crafty lovin' for the rest of the crew!

  

5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

sooooo flippin' FAB! i love it!

Lindsey said...

Oh! I have that paper, too! (We've obviously both been doing this a long time...) I guess it wouldn't be fair to just copy your fab card and enter it, though. :P

Barbara Godden said...

hmm why don't I have a typewriter stamp? I have everything else. very cool card, great colours and sketch!!

Mimi said...

Girl... yes, yes, yes. Of course: the letterpress block print! What a terrific and cohesive card. You made this look hella easy! Love it!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Terrific card with all the elements of this fun challenge, love the typewriter, I also do not have a typewriter stamp, must remedy that ASAP. Love the pop of red and the fun pun sentiment.
Great card!!
Hugs,
Maria.