Hello again crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week out theme is Happy Mail
You can interpret the challenge any way you like, envelopes, writing letters, mail related or letter writing supplies (papers, stamps) etc.
I went old school and broke out my typewriter (stamp)
Shite I used to make this card:
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- Very Vanilla & Cherry Cobbler cardstock (SU)
- Alphabet design paper (SU)
- You're My Type stamp set (SU)
- 2 1/2" circle punch (SU)
- Scallop border punch (SU)
- Small heart punch (SU)
- Black Soot distress ink (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to play along with us!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there, please leave some crafty lovin' for the rest of the crew!