Saturday, June 24, 2017

SoSS #87 - A is for Arty


Greetings friends!

This week over at the SoSS BLOG Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers are getting our arty on!

I am not sure if my tag is "arty" but I sure made a BIG mess in the craft room making it, so I think that counts!



Shite I used to make this tag:

  • Kraft tag (Recollections)
  • Picked Raspberry distress stain (Tim Holtz)
  • Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry distress markers (Tim Holtz)
  • White acrylic paint (DecoArt)
  • Clockwork, Bubbles and Splotches stencils (Tim Holtz)
  • Be Yourself stamp (Tim Holtz)
  • Jute string (Tim Holtz)
  • Enamel dots & hearts
  • Versamark ink
  • Heat tool (Marvy)
  • Black embossing powder (Recollections) 
  • Sanding block (SU)
  • Marker spritzer (SU)
  • Water spritzer (SU)
As always, we would love for you to play along with us.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there please share some loves with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Looks pretty arty to me, Super job on the tag!! and making a mess does count as being arty.

Jane Willis said...

That looks very arty to me - and gorgeous too
Jane

Chris Dring said...

Absofrickinglutely this tag is arty enough!! Totally amazeballs!!

Dotty Jo said...

Arty it is... And fabulous too! (Did I sound a bit too much like Yoda then???) This is great, what a beauty, Jo x

Mimi said...

Oooh, you will draw me in with bright colors every time! That colorful twine just makes it a total party!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Looks pretty arty and glad you got messy. I love the tag.

Lindsey said...

That is one awesome and inky background, sistah! And the stitching at the bottom!!! :o Gorgeous tag.