This week over at the SoSS BLOG Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers are getting our arty on!
I am not sure if my tag is "arty" but I sure made a BIG mess in the craft room making it, so I think that counts!
Shite I used to make this tag:
- Kraft tag (Recollections)
- Picked Raspberry distress stain (Tim Holtz)
- Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry distress markers (Tim Holtz)
- White acrylic paint (DecoArt)
- Clockwork, Bubbles and Splotches stencils (Tim Holtz)
- Be Yourself stamp (Tim Holtz)
- Jute string (Tim Holtz)
- Enamel dots & hearts
- Versamark ink
- Heat tool (Marvy)
- Black embossing powder (Recollections)
- Sanding block (SU)
- Marker spritzer (SU)
- Water spritzer (SU)
As always, we would love for you to play along with us.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there please share some loves with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.