Sometimes weird card making ideas come to me in the middle of the night - like 3 am (stupid brain).
This was one of them.
I knew I wanted to make them an engagement card.
While I should have been sleeping, my poor wee brain was formulating making a congratulations card utilizing the colours of the Pride flag!!
YAY, sometimes my wee brain has a good idea!
Here's what it came up with:
In retrospect I wish I had used a different green or blue, the two seem to just meld into each other without as much contrast as I was hoping for.
Nonetheless I am super happy with how this one came out and I am sending out much love and happiness to the newly engaged L & A
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Lucky Clover, Peacock Feathers & Wilted Violet distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Black Tuxedo ink (Memento)
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (SU)
- Sentiment Sampler stamp set (Paper Smooches)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)