Greeting snarky pals!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!
Edna has been all jumbled up, and as usual, she would like you to follow suit.
Show us your best jumble (collage) project.
I started with a blank tag and didn't stop until I was pretty much out of room to add anything else.
I really shopped my stash for this one. I pulled embellishments from all over the place in the craft room, some of which I have NO idea what card kit it came from or how I acquired it.
I can share some crafty loves with my sisters on this one though. The pretty flowers were a gift from SISTER CHRIS and the clothes pins were a gift from SISTER JESSI
Shite I used to make this tag:
- Vanilla tag (Recollections)
- Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Phrases I stamp set (Tim Holtz)
- Bubble stencil (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Doily (Recollections)
- Filmstrip ribbon (Tim Holtz)
- Gold heart brads
- Miscellaneous embellishments (camera, heart, banner, number 3)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
While you are there, please share some crafty loves and comments with our reigning queen and the rest of the sisterhood!